Sunday, January 10, 2016

Coming soon!

Hello world! And welcome to my blog.
I just got a blog and I could not resist trying it out. I thought I should let you know that I am going to
start a pop up store soon.
Because I am going to have renovations done to my house, and I thought I should start a retail store,
well actually it started as a dream. I was just going into my new room, and when I went inside there
was a wall with hooks and Pokemon packs, and I was like "Oh my gosh this room comes with
Pokemon."
And now I'm thinking that I should have a pop up one in my yard. For more info give me your e-mail
and I will get back to you.
any way I'm sorry I got so carried away, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Liam:
                                                                    File Photo (not really)
That was me. my mom is the author of no mommy brain.
File Photo (not really)
                                                         Also I have a younger brother.
File Photo (not really)
I also have 2 pets. 

File. . . oh never mind.
Yah and thats just some of the things in my life.
Come back later for more.
And I will see you around.




1 comment: